Chicago Pneumatic CP0009 Air Drill
These versatile tools are both a drill and a chipping hammer. With the CP 0014, CP 9A, BS & F, a push of the rotation release buttton easily and quickly converts the tool to a chipping hammer. With the CP 9CS & ES, you just need to change steel to use it for light chipping duties.
The CP 0009 rotary hammers are designed for a wide variety of constructions and maintenance applications such as driving or setting masonry anchors and drilling holes in concrete, bricks or rock. As a hammer, these tools can be used for chipping, scarifying, scaling and cleaning welds.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio helps drill holes faster and easier than comparable electric rotary hammers
- Built-in oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Cushioned piston for smooth operation, long life
- ‘Hushed Power’ muffler available to reduce noise