The CP 1230 breaker demolition tools are engineered to delivery the power and durability necessary for a variety of consruction and plant maintenance applications such as breaking heavy and reinforced concrete, frozen ground, asphalt, boulders and pavement.
- Alloy steel forgings – provides excellent durability.
- Four-bolt backhead design – withstands rugged use.
- Integral oilers – provides continous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs – reduces reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
- Air inlet swivel – for easy maneuverability
- ‘Hushed Power’ version – CP 1230-S is equipped with mufflers
- Vibration reduced handle (VR Series) available on CP 1230 SVR