- Inverter technology improves sine-wave control resulting in cleaner AC/DC output.
- Arc force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding.
- Ideal for job site and remote-area service applications
- Produces 50-180 amps for DC welding, 3kW output to power AC tools.
- Operator can draw AC power and weld simultaneously
- Honda GX340 gasoline engine
- Maintenance free Permanent magnet alternator-significantly reduces overall weight compared to the competition
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant