Multiquip QP2H 2″ Honda Gas Centrifugal Pumps
The versatile, dependable choice for dewatering applications.
Multiquip centrifugal pumps are designed to handle all types of clear water applications.
Economical and dependable, they are suitable for construction, municipal and agricultural applications.
Also ideal for dewatering basements and swimming pools.
Features and benefits
- Simple design keeps weight to a minimum while delivering maximum flow. Additionally, overhead valve engines deliver peak performance and minimize fuel consumption.
- Both the impeller and volute are made of cast ductile iron for maximum life. Silicon/Carbide & carbon/Ceramic mechanical seals provide resistance against wear.
- Pump casings are die cast aluminum for durability and light weight.
- Robin and Honda OHV gasoline engines power MQ Centrifugal Pumps. They provide dependability and low maintenance.
- Oil Alert Standard on gasoline powered pumps; automatically shuts the engine down if the oil level is insufficient for safe operation.
- Wraparound Frames MQ Centrifugal Pumps include a heavy duty tubular steel frame for easy portability and component protection.
- Strainers included with all models to prevent clogging. Prevents entry of solids larger than what the pump is capable of handling.
- Cast iron nipples for durability. They’re easily replaced if threads are damaged.
- 115 foot maximum head (35 meters), Max lift 25 ft. (7.6m)