DEWALT® industrial forced air kerosene heaters, are construction-grade quality built for the Canadian winter. They are typically used for workshops, barns, job sites, and home remodeling.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat
- The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature
- Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner