Wacker LGR75 Dehumidifier
- • Climate Control pulls more moisture from the air at lower humidity levels to decrease drying time.
- Low temperature operation to 40 °F continues to remove moisture from the air at colder, yet humid conditions.
- Twin 5″ rear vents allow the warm, dry, processed air to be vented out or ducted with optional 10″ layflat or 2″ x 5″ sections of ductwork, to aid in drying area.
- Unit is CSA approved.
- Features 300 CFM blower to efficiently move more humid air through the system, delivering increased air changes per hour.
- Low grain refrigerant system removes more moisture from the air than conventional refrigerant systems.
- Digital hour meter, for recording job times, comes standard with back up battery unit to ensure the meter can be read even if the unit is unplugged.
- Electronic controls allow for convenient, quick setup and simple operation with no knobs or buttons that can easily be damaged in transport or on the job.
- Tough rotomolded cabinet withstands the rigors of operation, making this machine extremely rental friendly.
- Integrated handles, both upper and lower, allow for easy lifting and moving and reduces the need for replacement parts.